There has a good news for all the students who are waiting for the GAT application form that NTS going to declare the GAT application from 2014 on 24th November 2013. All Students can download GAT 2014 application form from 24th November form the official site of NTS.
NTS GAT Registration Form 2014:
Name of the Application form: GAT (Graduate Assessment Test).
NTS conducts the GAT examination to provide the admission into the colleges for post graduation studies. All students who can get admission into the PG courses they can apply for GAT examination. There have Two types of GAT examination that are following:
- GAT-General: Examination for getting admission in M. Phil and HEC Scholarship Schemes.
- GAT-Subject: examination for getting admission to Ph.D programs.
Eligibility for GAT examination:
- GAT-General: The candidate who passed their Graduation or completed their sixteen year of education they can apply for the GAT test. And students can apply to improve their previous GAT score.
- GAT- SUBJECT: Candidates should complete their Eighteen years of education are they can apply for the test.
Apply online for GAT Application Form 2014:-
Candidates who are going to register for a GAT application form they should follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- The candidate should register for appearing in the GAT examination by fill the registration form online at the NTS official website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates have to pay deposit slip before the schedule date for fee submission by the NTS.
- Candidates should send their application form with deposit slip, 2 photographs.
Note: Candidate needs to send only 2 photograph and original deposit slip with registration form. There is no need to send any other document with registration form.
Application From Fee:
- The candidate needs to pay 1000/- for GAT- General Test through an online bank deposit slip in the online branch of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL Banks.
- The candidate needs to pay 1500/- for GAT- Subject Test through an online bank deposit slip in the online branch of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL Banks.
Candidates should Register for GAT- general and subject test as according to the NTS schedule. A candidate can get the NTS schedule by visiting the official site of NTS. You can get schedule by visit at http://www.nts.org.pk/_Ops_Sec/Products/GATGEN/GATGENSchedule.asp for GAT General and visit http://www.nts.org.pk/_Ops_Sec/Products/GATSUB/GATSUBSchedule.asp for GAT subject test.